Module for mobile apps, to integrate mobile applications with online stores on Opencart CMS.
This module supports most of the features available in Opencart CMS:
- Product options
- The remaining goods are accounted for in the CMS in real time!
- The order arrives directly in the CMS
- Support payment systems, Stripe, Paypal
- Detailed product
- Sorting products in the catalog
- Access order history
- Shopping cart in real time
All the information about the product, customer and order through the app syncs with Opencart in real-time.
- Opencart 3.x
- Set the REST API extension for Opencart (the extension is available in the downloads)
- Set OCMOD modifier (the modifier is in the archive with the Rest API extension)
- Module payment at delivery (cod), payment module PayPal standard (pp_standart), a module for payment via Bank transfer (bank_transfer), and a module for payment via Stripe (Stripe)
- Download the archive and unpack it OpenCartApi
- The contents of the UPLOAD folder upload via FTP to the root of the Opencart website CMS
- In this archive is a modifier rest_api.ocmod.xml install it in Opencart CMS
- Activate the module and generate the Secret Key
- Install the module OpenCartModule on the platform
- In the settings, specify the URL of the data store and Secret