1. You will need an account Instagram
3. Click " Manage clients ":
5. Fill in the fields for "application Name" enter the name of your company or an app developer, and for Description just write that this app Instagram allows users to integrate Instagram photo galleries in your mobile app. In the "URL of website" and "Valid redirect URI", enter the URL of your application.
6. Now you have client ID.
7. Click "Manage" to login to your Instagram app, then click on the "Security" tab, uncheck the "Disable implicit OAuth:" and click " Update client ":
8. Copy the URL:https://api.instagram.com/oauth/authorize/?client_id=CLIENT-ID&redirect_uri=REDIRECT-URI&...
replace "CLIENT-ID" and "REDIRECT URIs" for your own information, then paste the URL into your browser.
9. To authorize the API request
10. You get the token (it is in the URL after "access_token =").
11. Before you can use Instagram in your app, you need to add at least a picture to your account Instragram.
12. Insert your CLIENT ID and your ACCESS TOKEN in your editor, in the menu "Settings"> "API"> "Instagram: