First of all, to be able to send notifications, your app must be published in markets. In the editor applications, it's pretty simple. You have to push the Push function:
Then you should click on + to create a new Push message:
- "To open function, or a custom URL" allows you to redirect users to a specific URL or a specific page of your app when they open the push notification.
- "Insert cover image"
Now enter your message and click next. After you have pressed will appear:
If you want to send notification to certain places, check the box "Send to a certain place", enter a location and radius. If not, select the checkbox "Send to all places".
- "Target device": you can send to iOS and Android, only Android or only on iOS.
- "Send all my users": send all your users, including unregistered.
- "Send specific people": send to the specific users purchased and installed the module " personalized Push Notifications ". Displays a list of your users. You can check which users you want to send this push notification.
- "Send in certain topics": how to create topics and send push notifications on the topics: