This feature will allow you to create discount coupons that are unlocked by scanning a specific QR code. Once unlocked, the customer can use the discount whenever you want.
This means that the coupon will not appear in the app for the user until he scans a QR code. As a business owner, you are creating a QR coupon and receive a QR code. You may distribute this QR code on your website or in any information channel. To reward specific actions, or simply showing its premium customers to enable them to use it. After a scan, the coupon will appear in their apps.
- "Picture": You can add a picture to illustrate your special offer.
- "Thumbnail": add the thumbnail to your coupon has become more recognizable.
- "Name": the name of your coupon.
- "Description": describe it to avoid confusion.
- "Use only once?". Select this check box if you want the coupon was only used once.
- End: specify the ending date for your coupon, if is not limited.
- "Or unlimited?": Note that if there is no time limit.
After you have set up your coupon as you want, click "OK" at the top of the page. It will create a QR code that you can print and display anywhere, so that app users could scan it to use your QR coupon !. Please note that you do not need to add the function of scanning the code in your app because your QR coupon will be scanned by the scanner, which is function of QR coupon directly (do not scan from the scan code, because it won't work).