Credit and Debit Cards
Start with the basics with only a few lines of code. Accept most major credit and debit card brands to create the foundation of your checkout flow.
Settings in your wallet:
We’ll use a keys, which is stored in your Braintree Control Panel. To find it:
1. Log into either the production Control Panel or the sandbox Control Panel, depending on which environment you are working in.
2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner
3. Click API from the drop-down menu
4. Scroll to the Tokenization Keys section
5. You should see your key under the Tokenization Keys section; if no key appears, click the Generate New Tokenization Key button
6. Get merchant ID and other keys data
7. Keep this page open so you can add your key in the code below