After you create your application log in to your iTunes Connect account atpage https://itunesconnect.apple.com.
1. Tap "My apps" .
2. Click the " +" and select "New application" .
3. Fill in all information and click create
Note . The package ID is a unique identifier that you used to create your application's Assembly.
SKU — unique identifier for your app, just enter any set of numbers, it will not show users.
4. In the section "application Information" select the category of your application, you can also choose a second category(optional).
5. Click "Save" .
6. Go to the tab " Prices and availability ".
7. In the schedule of prices, select the price of your app.
8. Accessibility , the default selection is all countries, but you can choose which countries will be available to your application.
9. Click "Save" .
10. Tab dispatched .
11. In the version information first, add screenshots of your application.
Select the type of device and drag the images for each format.
iPhone: 5.5-inch display (iPhone 6Plus): 1242 x 2208.
You can use a 5.5-inch display for all iPhone screen sizes.
iPad: a 12.9-inch display (iPad Pro): 2048 × 2732.
You can use a 12.9-inch display for all sizes of the iPad display.
Or 9.7-inch display with 1536 x 2048 (iPad Retina) or 1024 × 768 (iPad 2)
12. Enter the following information for your application:
— Advertising text (optional) : Advertising text allows you to inform visitors about the current App Store app features, without requiring updates. This text will appear above your description in the App Store for customers with devices running iOS 11 or later.
— Description : must be at least 300 characters, explaining the user what he will find in your app.
— Keywords : minimum 5, maximum 10
— URL support : it appears on your paper application, to provide some support to users if necessary
— Website URL (optional) : link to where users can find more information about this app.
13. Click the + next to the add-in to load the updated Assembly.
"+" Available only when your compiled app has been downloaded to your account to iTunes Connect from Xcode
14. Select your build and click finish .
15. In General, information about the app
— Upload the icon of your app (this icon will appear in the App Store, it needs to be in JPG or PNG format, 1024 × 1024, RGB-colors, not contain layers or rounded corners, and cannot contain alpha channels.
— Edit the limitations of your app.
Enter copyright : the Person or entity that owns the exclusive rights to your app, preceded by the year of the receipt of rights (for example, "2016 CIB CIB").
— (optional) Contact information sales representative, You can provide additional information that will be displayed along with your app in the Korean app store. This information will only appear in the Korean app store.
— (optional) coverage the Coverage file . Specify the geographic regions supported by your app. The file must be in the format .geojson.
16. For information about validating applications enter your contact information, where Apple can contact you for issues related to the verification process.
This information is not visible to application users.
If your application integrates the tab "My account", you must provide a demo login of the user to be able to connect to your app.
17. Under "Version" select the "Automatically release this version" .
18. Click "Submit for review" .
19. In the section "Compliance with export and rights to the content", select " No."
In the advertising ID, select No, unless you have added ads from AdMob and click "Send" .